We are pleased to announce that our products and services are once again published on the Digital Marketplace G-Cloud 11 framework.
G-Cloud is a procurement platform that allows public sector organisations to compare and acquire products and services from suppliers easily and securely.
Our newly listed products and services are:
- IAM (Identity & Access Management) – our IAM platform delivers identity and access management capabilities for organisations, staff, partners, consumers and citizens ensuring the appropriate level of access to digital services and applications.
- LHCR (Local Heath and Care Record) ‘Region in a Box’ – a consultancy and development service to configure and deploy the target architecture for LHCR regions in order to establish an information sharing environment helping health and care services continue to improve treatments and services, allowing people to make informed health and care decisions for themselves.
- Digital Health Applications – mobile application and accompanying information services to enable access and key information about illness and treatment, principally via tablets and smartphones.
- Sitekit Technical Cloud Support Services - providing ITIL aligned support and monitoring services for cloud-based software services.
We also continue to offer:
- Digital Red Book (eRedbook, ePCHR) – cloud service supports the standard for the electronic Personal Child Health Record (ePCHR) defining the care pathway for a new baby and the data that needs to be collected and shared across care settings.
- Lifebook (PHR Platform) – a bespoke solution for mobile health applications encompassing an electronic Person Held Record (PHR) with additional features for health professional messaging, reminders, pathway alerts and recording patient observations.
- Sitekit CMS – an easy to use browser-based platform to create and maintain websites, intranets and portals.
Chris Eckl, CTO at Sitekit Systems, said: “We are delighted to continue to offer our services on the G-Cloud 11 Digital Marketplace. As a trusted supplier of a large number of public sector organisations, we appreciate how the framework empowers authorities to procure digital services of outstanding quality and reputation, without going through time-consuming procurement processes.”